Non Destructive Testing Engineer
- Strong understanding of basic physical concepts, to include: optics, thermodynamics, electromagnetism, and material science
- Bachelor’s Degree or Technical (Military/ Trade School) Degree or an equivalent combination of education and relevant experience.
- 3-5 years of relevant work experience in a critical environment.
- Sound understanding of electrical best practices, processes and tools.
- Ability to recognize safety concerns and maintain a safe work environment under NFPA 70e guidelines.
- Organized self-starter with strong analytic abilities and proven problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Shows good judgment and instincts in decision-making.
- Ability to prioritize in a complex, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to maintain vendor relationships.
- Candidate must meet and maintain all eligibility requirements to drive a company service vehicle, including but not limited to: must have a valid driver’s license issued by the state in which they reside.
- 2-4 years of relevant work experience in a Non-Destructive Testing Discipline.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering.
- Hold a ASNT level II or III certification in a Non-Destructive Testing Discipline
- Data center operations experience.
- Licensed electrician
- Team lead supporting data center operations environment with a history of assigning work to more junior technicians.
Apply non-destructive testing techniques to install, maintain, and troubleshoot all data center critical systems including power distribution, mechanical, plumbing, building automation, structural, and all other equipment that supports the critical operation.
· Act as an ambassador for safety within the team and to promote safe working across the site for Non Destructive Testing job.
· Remain cognizant of and act in compliance with all security protocols.
· Interact with engineers, technicians, project managers and management on a daily basis for non destructive testing project.
· Work with engineers to develop detailed and creative solutions to complex problems, while keeping a watchful eye on timelines and costs.
· Develop and maintain a good working relationship across all levels in the organization.
· Ensure consistency in deployed configurations and track exceptions for follow up.
· Execute predictive and preventive maintenance programs.
· Provide support for LSE, weather events, planned, and unplanned outages.
· Other duties as assigned to inspector.
LOCATION / OPERATING HOURS
- Johor (Malaysia)
- Mondays – Fridays, 9 am – 6 pm
RESUME MUST STATE
- Details of hands-on work experience, including industry type (e.g. in a manufacturing environment, etc)
- Current & expected salary
- Earliest commencement date
- Contact phone number